We create CAD Animations to aid your Marketing Materials or proof of concept/clash checking.
What is a CAD Animation?
The animation is the process used by Computer-Aided Design Software’s to produce videos containing a 3D Assembly with moving parts. The following steps are usually required to produce an Animation
- Create a 3D CAD model in CAD software such as Solidworks
- Apply Materials
- Set up Virtual Cameras to gain realistic views
- Set up a Virtual Environment such as a Landscape, Table etc.
- Set-up Key Frames for the Animation Step as to the “Story Board”
- Process Animation.
Animation can be processed in basic CAD Visualisations or with Photorealistic Background, Shading and Materials.
What CAD Animation Service does We offer?
We create Animations of Mechanical Components & Products. The Animations we produce are usually for marketing materials such as
- Marketing for Web content
- Concept Animation for Client Approval/Comments
- Concept Animation for Proof of Concept & Clash Checking
The flexibility of modern CAD packages allows individual creativity for these images and is not restricted by the usual physics of filming. In addition to actual live filming, we can therefore offer:
- Products in a varied environment or even environments (with supplied background images) specific for our costumers
- Section Videos showing internal moving parts
- The image files are usually provided in .avi format. However, a range of formats can be provided on request.
How much do CAD Animations cost?
The cost of animations is mainly based on whether a new 3D CAD model needs to be created. The cost lies with creating such CAD Mode and then setting up the individual steps. At Australian Design & Drafting, we have a fixed price policy. We can provide fixed costs for Renderings with the provision of sketches, images or existing drawings.