We create CAD Animations to aid your Marketing Materials or proof of concept/clash checking
What is a CAD Animation?
The animation is the process used by Computer-Aided Design Software’s to produce videos containing a 3D Assembly with moving parts. The following steps are usually required to produce an Animation
- Create a 3D CAD model in CAD software such as Solidworks
- Apply Materials
- Set up Virtual Cameras to gain realistic views
- Set up a Virtual Environment such as a Landscape, Table etc.
- Set-up Key Frames for the Animation Step as to the “Story Board”
- Process Animation.
Animation can be processed in basic CAD Visualisations or with Photorealistic Background, Shading and Materials.
What CAD Animation Service does We offer?
We create Animations of Mechanical Components & Products. The Animations we produce are usually for marketing materials such as
- Marketing for Web content
- Concept Animation for Client Approval/Comments
- Concept Animation for Proof of Concept & Clash Checking
The flexibility of modern CAD packages allow a certain creativity for these type of images and is not restricted by the usual physics of filming. In addition to real live filming we can therefore offer:
- Products in a varied environment or even environments (with supplied background images) specific for our costumers
- Section Videos showing internal moving parts
The image files are usually provide in .avi format. However, a range of formats can be provided on request.
How much do CAD Animations cost?
The cost of a Animations is based on whether a new 3D CAD model needs to be created. The cost lies with creating such CAD Mode and then setting up the individual steps. At Australian Design & Drafting, we have a fixed price policy. We are able to provide fixed costs for Renderings with provision of sketches, images or existing drawings.