We offer a CAD Conversion Services to assist you with your requirements
What is CAD Conversion
CAD Conversion is a term used for converting existing Drawings information into CAD (Computer Aided Design).
This can be required due to:
- Upgrading the CAD System (2D to 3D CAD Conversion)
- Installing a CAD System (Paper to CAD)
- Customer Requirements (DWG to DGN)
What CAD Conversion Services We offer
We provide various CAD conversion services to engineering and manufacturing companies. We specialize in 2D to 3D Conversion and transforming hand-drawn sketches into fully editable CAD format.
Our team of talented and experienced engineers is having rich experience in converting any paper plan and images- JPG, GIF, BMP, TIF, PNG to accurate multi-layered electronic file formats such as MCD, DWG, DGN, DXF. We also possess the great capability of working on various source data and dealing with multiple conversion hitches such as remodelling, reconstructing, rebuilding etc.
We offer the main CAD Conversion types
- Paper to CAD: Using Paper Drawings to create new CAD Models/Drawings
- 2D to 3D: Converting AutoCad drawings into 3D CAD Software packages such as Inventor or Solidworks
- DWG (AutoCAD) to DGN (Bentley Microstation): Mainly for the Rail industry such as London Underground (LUL) or Network Rail
CAD Drafting Design Tools and Software
Our Expert Engineers & Drafters are versatile enough to use any software that your process might require. We have successfully managed Drafting and Design projects involving software such as AutoCAD, ArchiCAD,Solidworks, Revit Architecture, Architectural Desktop, Microstation, and 3D Studio Max.