Our CAD Drafting team produce high-quality MEP Drawings
What are MEP Drawings?
Mechanical & Electrical drawings are introduced in the building industry. The drawings incorporate the layout & installation of the mechanical and electrical systems and components. Our Mep shop drawing of mechanical, and electrical system offer clashes between identifying optimal routes and trades.
Mep is specifically encompassing the in-depth design and selection of these systems. It opposed to a tradesperson simply by installing equipment. For example, a plumber selects and install a commercial hot water system based on common practice and regulatory codes. Several construction industry uses accurate shop drawing services to save time.
A team of MEP engineers at our coordinated shop drawing and drafting services company will research the best design according to engineering principles. It supplies installers with the specifications to develop. As a result, engineers work in the MEP field to understand various disciplines, including dynamics, mechanics, thermodynamics, fluids, heat transfer, chemistry, electricity, and computers. Our heating and ventilation contractor uses the best HVAC systems approach and prepares mep coordinated and pipe spool drawings.
The Electrical systems would include:
- Access Control
- Cable Management
- Data Networks
- Fire Alarms
- Internal/External Lighting
- Emergency Lighting
- Machine Power
- Mains/Sub-Mains Distribution
- Security Systems
- Small Power Services
The Mechanical systems would include:
- Air Conditioning
- Public Health
- Solar Panels
- Hot/Cold Water pipes
- Plumbing & Sanitary
- Underfloor heating
What MEP Drawings Service do we offer?
- We provide customized Revit MEP drafting, MEP CAD drawings and Revit MEP design services. Using +Mep systems, we help clients meet various technological, infrastructural, and economic requirements the engineering industry faces.
- We update Mep components and marked-up drawings to the client drawing standard and issue them to the program schedule.
- We provide the coordination drawings, installation drawings, and record drawings from written design specifications or hand marked up drawings.
- Feel free to visit the site and liaise with the disciplines involved to ensure all information is updated.
What information do we need to create MEP Drawings?
- We work from hand marked-up sketches or a design specification to create new MEP Drawings and built drawings.
- We work from supplied marked-up paper drawings, construction projects, or scanned images/pdfs to update existing drawings.
- Updating drawings often needs the reference drawings like architectural layouts to be updated as well. We offer up to date DWGs to carry this out.
What MEP Drawings file types do we deliver?
Our drawings offer DWG/DXF & PDF format. We manage all drawings with the assistance of drawing specific data management system.
How much do MEP Drawings cost?
Australian Design & Drafting offer fixed cost quotation when possible. We know clients need to work within a budget
Drafting Design Tools and Software
Our Expert Engineers & Drafters are versatile to offer any software that your process might require. We successfully manage drafting and design projects that involve software such as AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Architectural Desktop Solidworks, Revit Architecture, Microstation, and 3D Studio Max.